becky was holding my hand when we were leaving but let go to answer the phone and just at that moment i didnt see a step and fell (somewhat unco yet gracefully so my skirt didnt go over my head). Some nice guy picked me up just when becky turned around to see me on the floor AHAHAHA I said a thanz and embarassingly ran off with becky :P Im such a ditz!
Let it be put on record that it was BC who was calling me to say he's outside with our ride home. Kudos to BC for driving! Addy's bruise says hi also =p.
4 comments:
how did you get it?
Oh no honey!! I'm so sorry I didn't manage to grab onto you in time at the door!! Poo.
*Big big bear hug*
becky was holding my hand when we were leaving but let go to answer the phone and just at that moment i didnt see a step and fell (somewhat unco yet gracefully so my skirt didnt go over my head). Some nice guy picked me up just when becky turned around to see me on the floor AHAHAHA I said a thanz and embarassingly ran off with becky :P
Im such a ditz!
Let it be put on record that it was BC who was calling me to say he's outside with our ride home. Kudos to BC for driving! Addy's bruise says hi also =p.
Post a Comment