Nov 2, 2004

new toys

I love new things! Who doesnt??! Although i am one who doesnt like 'change' , i like new stuff. Although my credit card is about to cut itself up with all the burning ive been doing.

"How would u like to pay for this?"
*flick*
"credit card pleazzze."

its too easy
its too dangerous
its.... i'll deal with the bill later :P

Things ive recently bought include countless amounts of clothes and shoes(all summer stuff but with no bloody sunshine in sight!), my cute apple-green mini ipod, my new electric toothbrush (zzzzzzzz.... *bling*) and my new Sony Ericson K700i.

This season im trying not to buy anything black, brown or blue. Trying to get into the whole spring thing, even if the weather ISNT! grrrr... From sassy skirts to uber cute tops, im loving the colours this spring/summer. Bring it!

I stiil have yet to smoothly use and download stuff onto my apple green Ipod. But its playing music so im happy :) User friendly Apple my a**!!! Grrrr

Meanwhile my user friendly electric toothbrush is giving me sparkling teeth and peachy pink gums and hopefully minty fresh breath :) I dont get my usual vigorous brushing that I enjoy but hey it makes my teeth silky smooth so im all for it :) LOVEEEEEEEEEEE IT!

Finally, my most latest purchase is my new phone. I will hold a memorial for my lately departed Nokia 8310.... poor baby.... twas a short life....but a good one :)
But my new Sony Ericson is kicking a**!!! Lots of functions i probably wont use much but hey, its new and shiny and most important it WORKS! Its quite a intuitive phone and actually surprisingly not AS difficult to use after years of Nokia brainwashing :P

So, what else will i buy next? Nothing....I really gotta stop. You know you are spending too much when the bank calls you and offers you a higher limit.... Gotta learn to say 'No'

'No'

,......

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, as someone once wisely told me, you're only in your peak between 18 - 30 (for most girls), so you might as well make the most of it and prolong it for as long as you can! You can worry saving on the day you hit 30 :)

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, I just got one as well a few weeks ago! Great phone. I have to say that the most practical feature on there is the flashlight! Oh, and the camera's not bad either. I've started posting photos onto my site because of this phone! :) tripleoptix.com

Addy said...

i have yet to try the light but it looks good. its funny cos they advertise it as a 'in-built flash' hehehe but its just a light :P

whos the first anon?

second anon is mike im guessing....

Riss said...

I like buying pretty new things too! But I've been good lately and have restrained my spending...but it's so hard with all the cute clothes, shoes and accessories in stores. Argh!

Anonymous said...

yeah, its quite bright. handy for when you get lost in the woods. actually, the camera is quite ok. the other great feature i forgot to mention is the FM radio, how you can put it on speaker phone. the quality of the speakers are surprisingly good.

riss: i think thats the big killer for girls. you can buy gadgets, but you still just haveta buy those shoes.

Anonymous said...

... 2nd and previous comment is mine.

mike (tripleoptix.com)

Riss said...

Exactly Mike.

A girls gotta have her shoes, pretty dress AND kick-ass digital camera/mobile phone/laptop/mp3 player

I've actually spent more money this year on gadgets than I have girly items...what is happening to me?!

Addy said...

yeah im going a bit nuts on the shopping this year
and yeah gadgets are heaps fun hey riss :P
but shoes are nice too :P
all hey this spring theres such nice stuff out there that my credit card just jumps straight out....ok mb not...but its tries....

yui said...

give me money

Addy said...

cheryl dear, i think one purchase from those places will MAX out my credit card. i set my limit low so i wont kill myself HAHAHAHAHA