Sep 22, 2004

something bad

hey guys, is it bad if u own boyfren doesnt read ur blog? or doesnt add u to his list of good bloggers?
is my blog that boring? (ok mb i dont want to know the answer to that)
hey im a new blogger and i write cos i have stuff to get off my chest and its an avenue for me so i dont jump of the westfield building...... again....
maybe i need to write more controversial stuff or put some nude fotos heheheh (yeah rite yui :P)

7 comments:

ooee said...

hey addy,
I found your blog recently and I like it...I like the way you write, I'll link you the next time I change my template. :)

Addy said...

hey! wow cheryl, nice blog! have fun with it hey. and post up some nude shots like me HAHAH jks

Addy said...

oh and hey audrey!!! nice to see you found my link too hehehe. u coming out this weeked? Greenwood sat nite. EVERYONE COME. i havent been clubbing for agesssssss... im all ready to parteeeeee

Beckster said...

Oi chick!! I read your blog and leave comments all the time, don't I count??!!

Let me biatch-slap your bf upside the head this friday night for not linking you. Forgive him, men are just born daft sometimes.

Addy said...

hahah thanz becks. a true fren :P
bc has finally linked me....hallujah!

Ben said...

First of all, it's hallelujah~ Oh, ye heathens! Hahaha...I've linked your blog gurrrrrlfriiieeeeen~

And second of all, ain't nobody biatch-slappin' me Becks! You best be careful your CC&Dry doesn't accidently get turned into a...Midori and Milk (Ask Kev about THAT lovely drink)

Addy said...

oops hahah i thought that word looked funny :P
but hey HALLELUJAH! bc actually commented
BLEH! about time boyfreeeeeeeennn