whats with the spout of B grade movies lately? I need some oscar winning material here!
I just watched Suddenly 30 with some friends on Monday... and it was a waste of money. Addys rating? 2/10. Very bland and even with my trusted bubble tea by myside, I did not come out smiling.
Meanwhile last nite, bc and i went to check out Balkan restaurant in Fox Studios. Even a bigger shocker...... the food was so yuck i barely ate half of my penne marinara.... it was wayyyyyy too fishy and the sauce or was it soup was just soooooo runny. Bc Saltimbucco was rather disappointing too but he was hungry so he ate it all hehehe.....
The highlight however was this hot korean guy (above) who stars in this great korean show 'My tutor friend' which follows after the hugely popular "My Sassy Girl". If you loved that one, you will love this movie. Its hilarious! The girl has the best facial expressions (Id like to see gwenith paltrow try them) and the guy is hot. Its a romantic comedy with super cool fighting scenes that are of JetLi type standard! Very coooooooooool. And... the guy is HOT!!! ANDDD THERES MORE! (This is for becks)... HE RIDES A BIKEEEEEEEE............ (Someone pick becky up off the floor pls)
Addys rating? 9/10 .... loveeeed it!
Sep 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for your luv and concern babe! True friend indeed hehe ;p. I don't drool over EVERY boy + bike combination and the pic actually doesn't look too appetising, but if he decided to ride up to my house and demand I go for a spin around the block with him on his kick-arse bike then I guess I wouldn't be saying no.
*wink*
is 'my tutor my frient' showing at the movies or do you have it on vcd? it sounds good, i'm gonna have to check it out!
beckster! hes HOT! whats wrong with u???. ive put another pic up with his shirt off!!! RRrrrr......
Riss it was on at the this korean film festival which may have just finished. ill try getting a copy on vcd/dvd and ill pass it to u k :)
Ok that shirtless pic is pretty hot. Phew!!
*bec fans herself*
*looks up at shirtless pic*
*wipes drool off keyboard*
can we have some more of that please miss addy?
Post a Comment